[LRflex] Re: Focus Arm Repair Update!

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 11:28:49 +0100

+1

I wish you a speedy recovery

Amitiés
Philippe

Le 1 févr. 13 à 10:55, David Young a écrit :

Hi Richard!

Now, just take it easy for a short while, and get that focus arm all healed up.
I'm looking forward to seeing what images you can make with it!

David.

Hi All,
My focus arm repair on Monday went well I am glad to report. The Surgeon
reports a small tear was sewn, a large spur was ground off, and a bad
case of bursitis. Incredibly happy to report that the steps to minimize
my pain load in order to reduce my blood sugars stresses have worked
quite well. Combination of nerve block, medication titration, and a
hightech continuously chilled shoulder wrap have things healing
speedily.

Richard in Michigan

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.

NO ARCHIVE