[LRflex] Re: Flying Lessons...

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 19:46:01 -0700 (PDT)

Congratulations on the image David.

I am blown away by the timing of the moment you captured, but I'm equally
stunned by the incredible range of values you captured.
I am referring to the openness of your shadows along with clean whites in the
banner in a scene that was obviously very brightly lit (Fusion powered Flash?).
As an un-initiated hope to soon use leica glass person - would this contrast
controlling goodness be a typical attribute in general or peculiar to certain
designs or generations of lens?

If you care to share the info - which lens did you create this image with and
upon which camera?

Sincerely
Richard W.

West Michigan, USA

Life is hard...but I just take it one photograph at a time.
~•~
"You miss 100% of the shots you never take" Wayne Gretzky
~•~
In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows or Gates?
~•~
It's okay to be stupid. Just don't be gung-ho about it.