[LRflex] Re: First attempt at Bird Photos

  • From: LEICAFLEX <leicaflex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 00:18:22 -0700

Hi all,
Thanks a lot for your collective advice and encouraging words.  What I
really like about this group is that you guys encourage not only with
words but with wonderful examples of your own photos!  Now that I
tried a little bird photography, I can only admire Doug Herr's results
even more!  Initially I was almost afraid of posting non-Leica shots -
it is heartening to know that everyone places technique first and
choice of "brand" thereafter. Nonetheless, the right equipment is
needed to capture the critical moment in a predictable way, hence
reaching for a reliable and dependable Leica makes perfect sense.
Best wishes, Eric