[LRflex] FS - Limited edition, framed wildlife photographs.

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 09:11:32 -0700

Good Morning!

As many of you know, I have a number of my wildlife photographs available as limited edition, framed prints, starting at just $75.00.

There are more than 30 prints available, including my recent hummingbird in flight and Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep shots.

Produced in editions just 200, each one is individually signed and numbered and then mounted in a simple, yet elegant 11x14" frame, using 100% acid free materials, to ensure a long life for your print. Given the cost of framing just about anything, I think you'll agree, the price is most fair. It is only possible because I do all the framing myself. I could not find a framer in town, willing to frame my photos for the price I sell them!

More details than you'd ever want to know - and all the available prints - can be found at: www.telyt.com

Visa & Mastercard accepted though PayPal, of course.

Thanks for reading.