[LRFlex] FS: Fine Prints, reflex parts, SL

  • From: Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 08:47:38 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

You've seen them on the Web, and a growing number of list members and others
thoughout the world have them in their private collections.  Yes, it's my
weekly sales pitch for fine prints of my photographs.

Prints now available, including those made with off-topic equipment, are at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

Prints can also be made from many of the other photographs on my website, call
or e-mail for more info.

FS: Parts for many Leica reflex cameras are listed at
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/leica/flexbits.html

FS: Leicaflex SL in fair condition (I have three), silver chrome, cosmetically
very clean with problems as noted; these are sold AS-IS.  The first has a clean
viewfinder, meter works well, has a shutter bounce problem.  $150  The second
has a slightly de-silvered prism, meter works well, slow speeds are off.  $125
The third has some prism de-silvering and broken battery contact; shutter seems
to be working well but accuracy not guaranteed.  $125

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
    www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm