[LRflex] FS: Book, Calendar, fine prints

  • From: Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LeicaReflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 20:24:03 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

FS: the first edition of "wild light 1971 - 2007" is now available.  See
a preview and order a copy of the book from blurb.com at:

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/138906

It's 8" x 10", hardbound or soft cover; 62 pages, 41 photographs, with the
stories behind the photographs and how I developed the technique used to make
these photos.  You've read the reviews, it's a must-have book!

FS: 2008 calendar. See a preview of the photos in the calendar and order a copy
from:

http://www.lulu.com/content/297497

I also have a few copies of he calendar on hand for quick delivery.

FS: Fine prints, see the photos available at

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com