[LRflex] FS: 50 cron, 180 elmar, extension tube

  • From: Charles Tuthill <cthemba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 14:01:26 -0800 (PST)

Much of my leica gear has been collecting dust since I made the transition to
digital, so I am getting rid of some gear.

Up for sale is:

1. 50mm summicron, second version, with fotodiox leica-r to canon eos adapter.
The lens is in good shape, a spot of dust here or there but otherwise fine.
asking $225.

2. A 180mm elmar.  In excellent condition, but with one minor flaw - the
glazing on the outside of one of the interior elements is bubling ever so
slightly.

As I learned here a couple of weeks ago, the glazing does not effect the image
quality - it is not in the section of the lens forming the picture - but it may
effect levels of flare.  The flaw is very, very small and I have not had
problems with flare.  I find the lens to be very sharp, especially stopped
down.  Asking $325.

3.  A universal extension tube.  I bought this item on this list a couple of
years ago from Doug Herr.  It is simply is not getting the use it deserves and
so I am passing it on.  Asking $125.

Please contact me off list.  Thank-you.