[LRflex] Re: Exploring the macro world

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 17:26:40 +0100

Le 23 janv. 11 à 16:44, Bille Xavier F. a écrit :

> Good Day.
>
> I took a few minutes while we had a some sun light here in Paris to
> give a try to the latest toy, a zuiko 35 macro for the digilux 3
>
> For those with a "tin toy" spirit, a small "Majorette" (6 cm by 2
> cm) :
>
> http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/macro/L1080069_dev.jpg
>
> and a detail of it:
> http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/macro/L1080072_dev.jpg

Back from Rallye Dakar I see ;-)

Nice take Xavier

> Then I took another object from the shelf:
>
> http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/macro/L1080073_dev.jpg
>
> and here is at the closest distance:
>
> http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/macro/L1080076_dev.jpg
>
> And it is very close, believe me:
>
> http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/macro/Photo000.jpg

I love your studio - looks like mine sometimes :-)

> This macro lens has a nice rendition, it well adapted to the sensore
> 7.5Mp of the Digilux 3.
>
> Normally, this type of lens is not doing well a medium and far
> distance. But when the weather improves, I'll give it a try in
> "street photography"

In the meantime, have a lok at this one large, it is garden
photography ...
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/album368/Ninja-1000440.jpg.html

Keep shooting and sharing Xavier, and congrats on your purchase.

Bien cordialement
Philippe