[LRflex] Re: Diesel R9

  • From: <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 08:13:52 +0200 (CEST)

IMHO, just as with the RF bodies, Leica will have a niche again in the (D)SLR
world when ALL the other manufacturers have converted their cameras to video
machines. See for instance Canon 5D, or Nikon D700 replacement being rumoured
to also have this feature; but which photographers really care?
So the sooner the better ?
Just an early morning thought.
Philippe

Envoyé depuis Ma Messagerie SFR. 10 Go de stockage - En savoir plus

=======================================
Message du : 24/04/2010
De : "H&ECummer " <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
A : leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Copie à :
Sujet : [LRflex] Diesel R9

Hi Richard,
I agree that Leica's stance doesn't (didn't) make much sense and who
knows where they are heading now. :-(
Cheers
Howard