[LRflex] Re: Christmas Surprises !!! :-)

  • From: LEICAFLEX <leicaflex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 11:14:37 -0800

Dear Ted:
CONGRATULATIONS in being a photographic legend in your own lifetime!
Honored to have met you through this list, and to have had words of
encouragement advice from you in the past.
Thanks for sharing this stellar news, and hope I get to watch the
documentary as well!

Ecstatic for you!
Sincerely,
Eric Chan