[LRflex] Re: Census (please read & respond)

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 13:58:08 -0700

At 02/05/2006, you wrote:

>David.  I did reply off list, but it was kind of fun reading where each
>person was from. Some close to me.   Of course, if I were doing this at home
>on my dial-up I might have been frustrated.
>
>Will we be seeing a "map" of where we all are?

Hi Aram!

I dunno about a map... I'm not very good at graphics.

My intent was to provide a list, by country, showing how many members
are in each one.   That alone, should prove quite interesting.

The reason for having people reply off-list (besides reducing
clutter) is that may 'lurkers' do not like to post publicly, but I
figure a private mail to me would be OK by them.

So far I've heard from about half the members ...  so,  all you folks
busy "lurking"...  if you have not already emailed me
(telyt@xxxxxxxxx) please do so, now.  All that is needed is a simple,
one word email, telling me which country you live in.

Many thanks.

Personal Web-site at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt
Limited Edition Prints at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/prints.htm
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:  http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/lrflex.htm