[LRflex] Re: Blue Grouse

  • From: Bob Palmieri <rpalmier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 10:05:21 -0500

Doug -

Graceful and well-defined; transcends the category of "bird
photography."

Very good decisions on your part are all apparent; good idea to
aggressively pursue the opportunity, good idea to use the 400ISO folm
w/monopod & shoulderstock, since it looks like you still needed a
steady hand to pull this off.

The greens in the grass look a little cyan on my screens... are they
green-green on yours?

Bob Palmieri