[LRflex] Re: Back Porch Band

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 08:38:16 -0700

G'Mornin' Sonny!

I had to go and look the lens up .. and you're right, it does appear quite
bulky... though macro lenses often are, due to their increased focus travel.

Still, all the reports say that it offers incredible performance, and your
photos bear that out. No wonder you're pleased with it!

Enjoy! I'll look forward to seeing more results from it!

David.

Thanks so much. I'm really excited about the performance of the 90mm macro.
It is kind of bulky but so far I'm wowed by the results for an AF lens; heck,
for any lens of that length.

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 1:15 PM, David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Another nice series, Sonny!

I think I like the fellow in the brown fedora, playing slide guitar the best.

You're handling that Sony very nicely.

David.

--
David Young - Photographer
Logan Lake,BC, CANADA

Some shots at the Back Porch Band performance of the Natchitoches
Northwestern Folk Festival, in the air conditioned Coliseum.

http://sonc.com/look/?p=4523