[LRflex] Re: BALUG

  • From: Thomas Schofield <tdschofield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 23:45:03 -0700 (PDT)

I m not sure about LHSA.  I need to decide.

Do you know who has the John Sexton BALUG group photo?
Tom Schofield
M7 <photo-m7@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tom,

Funny that you should bring up BALUG (Bay Area Leica Users Group). I
still get together occasionally with Peter Choy (we attended Photo San
Francisco a couple of times together) but it became discouragingly
difficult to create a gathering after a few successful events. I still
remember the first ever meeting that Jim Brick put together in Palo
Alto. And Doug Herr showed his marvelous images that awed us all that
evening.

I'm hoping to run into a few familiar faces at the coming LHSA meeting
here in San Francisco at the end of the month. Anyone on this list
attending?

Cheers,

John