[LRflex] Re: An odd photo...

  • From: "David Young" <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:28:55 -0700

On 19/09/2005 at 10:17 AM Jerry Lehrer wrote:

>David,
>
>Nice photo!
>
>Still spending "happy time" on Hornby Island, eh?

Thanks, Jerry!  As for "happy time" --- well, I was there to help a friend=
 convert a small closet to a small en-suite bathroom. It worked out well,=
 but in 11 days, I got but three, 30 minute sessions of photography - never=
 getting more than 500 meters from the house! It was a busy time.

I'm hoping that the next time, I'll be able to relax more. :-)

Still, the place is a treasure trove for both landscape and bird=
 photographers.

Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to look!

Logan Lake, BC
CANADA.

Personal Web-site at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt
Leica Reflex Forum web-page: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/lrflex.htm