[LRFlex] Re: Alpa 24 mm lens

  • From: Bill Barton <wbill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 08:10:20 -0500

Well Alpa had a better idea on filters no screw in how about "snap in" the size is very close to 58 mm and I have gotten a cokin P filter hood to almost work with the 58 mm adp. I like my Alpa's but if I had to make a choice between a flex/R and a Alpa it would be for a flex/r camera.

I guess I have been lucky only had to send the 10-D in once for repair so far. But I will say this for the Alpa I have never changed lenses on any other camera that go on and off so smooth, it's like butter when you change lenses on that camera.
bill

   www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm