[LRflex] Re: Airborne...

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 19:51:47 -0700

David I'd be looking at trying to sell reproduction rights of this to
Wrangler jeans! You can't get it any better for an advertisement photo than
cowboy, horse bucking well with cowboy in great position of ride! And the
big bonus of Wrangler commercial poster in the background!

I mean the advertising company for Wrangler probably pay some sport shooter
a ton of money for his labour of picture taking and he'd not likely come
back with one as perfect as this!

Certainly worth finding out who the (Wrangler) ad agency is to find out if
they're interested in purchase!

Or send a copy of it to the CEO of Wrangler jeans with an offer to purchase.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained! ;-)

ted