[LRflex] Re: Air Time

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 07:50:58 -0700 (PDT)

"Superb catch David!
I like it very much.
Miha
p.s. did you get the Sigma UV filters you were inquiring about some time
ago? I believe they were meant for situations like this one;-)"

Ummm....
<<< Dave walks into camera store >>>
"Yes, may I help you?" a clerk inquires.
"I was wondering which UV filter I should get to stop a Horse kicking in the
front of my lens?" Dave asks eagerly.
<<<If the clerk is a good one, he says whichever one is the most expensive!>>>

Sigh... maybe it's only me who sees the humor. At least it made me smile inside.
The utility and merit of protection in dust and debris flying around is
certain, but the depths and dangers in play inside those fences make 'our' uses
of the word 'protection' sound like a very thin reed, indeed.

Richard in Michigan

p.s. did you get the Sigma UV filters you were inquiring about some time
ago? I believe they were ment for situations like this one;-)