[LRflex] Re: A stupid question concerning ROM

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 18:43:40 -0700 (PDT)

Charles
Don is in Oregon Wi.-- just outside Madison. Last cam he did for me was $100.
might want to give him a call just to make sure and to see how booked up he is.
Doug Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Charles, I did the 3-cam conversion on the 80-200 because I had the
nessesary parts and because I knew that the mounting holes for the cams were
already drilled and tapped in the inner aperture control ring. When the
lens needs to be upgraded from 1- or 2-cam to 3-cam it's outside my area of
expertise so I send it to Don Goldberg or Sherry Krauter. Best to ask them
what they charge.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

on 10/10/05 10:25 AM, Charles Cason at cec@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi Doug,
> Will you tell me who does your lens work? I have an old lens that I would
> like to have a third can added. In general, what does this kind of work
> costs?
> Thanks
> Charles Cason
>
> cec@xxxxxxx
>
> I recently
> upgraded my 80-200 f/4 from ROM to 3-cam (yes I consider this an upgrade).
> It now works perfectly on everything from the Leicaflex Standard to the R8.
>
> Doug Herr
> Birdman of Sacramento
> http://www.wildlightphoto.com

> http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/lrflex.htm