[LRFlex] Re: A green and pleasant land

  • From: "Douglas M. Sharp" <DouglasMSharp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 00:11:56 +0100

Art,
This is what I've been doing too with a Coolscan V-ED followed by a touch of
NeatImage or PS noise reduction. Have to be very careful though, it's so easy to
make everything go blurred.
Thanks for looking at the pix
cheers
Douglas

NATSTEK@xxxxxxx wrote:

Doug,
I also have some old Kodachromes with spots like you describe. The slides have been kept in a controlled atmosphere since the dinosaurs roamed the earth last. Actually some of the slides date back to the early 50's and my father shot them with his trusty IIIf and later, M3.
I just copy them on my coolpix 995 or 5000 slide copying attachment and touch them up in photoshop.
Art Tafil

   www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm