[LRflex] 2008 Venice Calendars Now Available

  • From: LEICAFLEX <leicaflex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 06:02:16 -0800

Hi there!
Following Doug Herr's footsteps, I've been wanting to try out Lulu.com
in making calendars and have finally put together some 'travel' photos
from Venice into a 2008 calendar compilation.  Its available for
purchase at $15.80 each at:

http://www.lulu.com/content/463575

The scanned Velvia & Ektachrome slides plus some Tri-X shots in the
12-mth calendar include most of these at my Flickr site, (some had to
be cropped to fit the calendar format):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecky/sets/72157594435520065/

Warm X'mas wishes,
Eric Chan