Re: sure hands... etc.

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 07:38:36 -0700

Steve Barbour showed:

http://www.solio.us/gallery/PAW/3guys

http://www.solio.us/gallery/PAW/thesurgeon

and

http://www.solio.us/gallery/PAW/hands2bw?full=1

Hi Steve!

Of the first two, I think I prefer the "the surgeon" over "3 guys", if only because of the contrast in the shot. The single surgeon, in common with "hands2bw" is much more dramatic, in it's lighting ... though all three are superb shots.

Thanks for sharing, and for showing us a glimpse of a world few of us will ever see.

---

David Young,
Logan Lake, CANADA