Re: new member hello

  • From: Nathan <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 19:45:06 +0200

Hi Geoff,

I have been doing exactly that for ages, and nobody has scolded me yet, so I can assume that it is perfectly acceptable :-)

Cheers,
Nathan

On 28-jun-2008, at 3:26, Geoff Hopkinson wrote:

Hi there. Tell me, since there is considerable overlap in the two groups’ memberships, is it acceptable to post the same photo link messages to both?
Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/