Re: my neighbor's horse

  • From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 07:44:19 +0200

I think this is the first picture I have ever seen posted by Doug which I do not consider a masterpiece of nature photography. I do like the tight crop with the eye as the central point of interest, but the bright blob in the background is very distracting to me.

Nathan

Doug Herr wrote:
evening light, SL, 400 f/6.8, shoulder stock/monopod, K64:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/mammals/horses/hors00.html

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

-- Nathan Wajsman Almere, The Netherlands