mo media

  • From: SonC@xxxxxxx
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 19:14:59 EDT

I  got news that one of my Photoshop  Creations and some quoting just came
out in the Japanese Photo Magazine  "SHASHINKOGYO"  Yeah I know. Bokeh, funny
that the so-called Japanese word  is written in  English.

http://www.sonc.com/Japan_mag.htm

In a message  dated 7/21/2005 8:17:19 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
be4h-mtym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  writes:
Dear Messr. Carter,

The latest issue of the magazine  "SHASHINKOGYO"
was published and my article "What is Bokeh"
appeared in  that issue.

This article seems to be the first one that lets
Japanese  readers know about bokeh fever in the
world.

I hope you enjoy  with it.

Best regards,

MOTOYAMA Hiroshi