Re: leica Digest V2 #145

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 08:02:48 -0700

thanks VR ...I especially value your comments, as I value your fine work and your long experience.

very much appreciated, Steve

V.Roger wrote:

I echo the congratulations- recognition is one of the
joys of life, especially, when, as here it is so
deserved. vroger

--- >
http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-84252.html

patrick paw 23b taken today (Happy birthday Ted...)

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-84253.html

Leica M7 Noctilux 50mm f1 BW400CN

more later,

thanks for looking,  comments delicious....

Steve

the Subject field. The acknowledgment that you

then

receive MUST be replied to per instructions. You

may

also log in to the Web interface to unsubscribe.

Bob Adler Palo Alto, CA http://www.raflexions.com

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 13:35:46 -0700
From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
Subject: ECMO  image on cover...

Thank you all for your kind words of
good cheer...

very much appreciated...

Steve

___

I wanted to share news with my photo friends... I'm thrilled because one of my photos, this one....

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-37400.html

will be on the cover of the new ECMO book, to be released later this year.

ECMO stands for  "extracorporeal
membrane oxygenation" , ie.  life
support,  aka  the heart / lung machine.

(This book is the bible for this corner
of medicine, and is  published by an
International group named ELSO,
Extracorporeal Life Support Organization).

A big thank you to my friends who have
taught, criticized, and nurtured my
photographic interests.

Steve

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 13:47:47 -0700
From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ECMO  image on cover...

much appreciated Doug. Steve

Doug Herr wrote:

on 5/26/05 6:38 PM, Steve Barbour at

kididdoc@xxxxxxx wrote:

I wanted to share news with my photo
friends... I'm thrilled because one of
my photos, this one....

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-37400.html

will be on the cover of the new ECMO book, to be released later this year.

Way to go, Steve!!

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com