Re: jade...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 17:14:18 -0700

On Jul 15, 2006, at 3:57 PM, Mark Bohrer wrote:

Steve:
'All Right' is my favorite. The innocent smile, the joy in her face - great capture!

thanks Mark....Steve

At 03:11 PM 7/15/2006, you wrote:
Three images of a young lady, recently in the hospital...
she's doing fine at home now.

(she's one of my favorites...)

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-94939.html

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-94940.html

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-94941.html

Leica M7 Noctilux BW400CN

thank you for looking...

Steve

Mark Bohrer Precision Copywriting www.precision-copywriting.com (408) 866-9405

I write technical copy in plain language
to get CEOs buying from you