Re: couple...

  • From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 18:20:53 -0700 (PDT)

Honestly, Steve, I would have shot it verticle and perhaps closer. This would
remove some of the background horizontal lines in the brick that de-emphasize
strength of the figures.
But I love the artwork! The guy on the right reminds me of a Bulwinkle
character in the Mr. Wizard vignettes, Tooter the Turtle! Haven't thought of
him in years.
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA