Re: aldrick in bw

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 13:28:50 -0700

On Aug 20, 2005, at 7:41 PM, Bob Adler wrote:

Steve,
I was wondering what happened to him; hadn't seen
anything from you in awhile and thought the worst.
What miraculous work you and your colleagues do; just
amazing.
Thank you for sharing this wonderful victory with us
with such beautiful and touching images.
Bob

thanks Bob, I just had to share this one....Steve

--- Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx> wrote:

from today...

22 months old, a little Hopi boy will go home to the
third mesa,  on
Tuesday

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-86552.html

thanks,