Travel diary updated again--Now through Jan. 2nd

  • From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 08:53:33 +0100

I woke up early this morning at my hotel in Prague and so had time to update my travel log through Jan. 2nd:

http://www.europephoto.be/trek2006

I am in Prague yesterday and today. Besides being a beautiful city, this place veritably oozes quality photography. The Czech Republic has a rich photography tradition, and in this small country there are 6 universities with fine arts photography programs. People come to study here from all over the world, and the city is full of galleries. And last but not least, there is Foto Skoda near Venceslas Square, which is a treasure trove of classic cameras and all things analogue (they have digital too, of course, but that you can get anywhere). I stocked up on medium format Fomapan film, it is very cheap here.

Highly recommended city to visit--pictures coming later, probably at the weekend.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.greatpix.eu