Re: The Glory of Steam

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 21:19:35 +0200

Perhaps, Alex,

quite a few of the shots are utterly gobsmacking :-)

Cheers
Douglas

Alex Hurst wrote:
Douglas wrote:

The engineers and designers in the 1920s certainly knew how to combine beauty and function.

Yep. Oskar Barnack did a great job too......

And thanks for the 'bouquet' on my latest Smugmug gallery, Douglas. The galleries seem to get a lot of hits, but very few comments, even though the comment facility is pretty sraightforward. Maybe the quality of my shots (or possibly my own commentary) just renders people speechless... :-)

Best of light.

Alex