Re: Sunday Morning Fuschias

  • From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 15:04:02 -0700

Hi Venture:

Yes, they are beautiful - and we enjoy them.

I'm not sure, but I suspect you meant you would like to see them without the background area - maybe I can come up with something. I normally don't take flower pictures that way.

Ted

----- Original Message ----- From: "Venture Coy" <vlc-art@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>