Sarah plays Haydn

  • From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 22:55:33 -0700

Sarah, about to play the Haydn D Major Cello Concerto:
<http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/musicians/SarahHaydn1480-04.htm>

And in the thick of it:
<http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/musicians/SarahHaydn1480-07.htm>
<http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/musicians/SarahHaydn1480-10.htm>

M6TTL, Tri-X, 90mm Summicron, 6 megabyte scans from Panda B&W lab in Seattle. The last one is at either 1/30 or 1/15 second to blur the bow and finger movement.

Sorry about the reflections. I'm wondering if I ought to start bringing a polarizer to concerts, but that carries a 1.3 stop penalty, plus the danger of making scraping noises at inappropriate times.

--Peter