Re: Pretentious?

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 21:03:40 +0200

Hi Tina ,
Honduran Mud? - I think that was one of the new fashion colours mentioned in a sales presentation I just translated for the MAC trousers Autumn Winter sales training course (280 slides or so of pure fashion and advertising BS), along with others like sandstone and various other slightly geological shades ;-)
For $5500 I could probably charter a plane to come over and pick it up.
Douglas
BTW, WTF is Ralph Gibson?

Tina Manley wrote:

At 09:30 AM 6/5/2006, you wrote:

And it looks bloody awful too - I want a black one signed by Tina and an Olive Ted Grant :-)
Douglas

For $5500, I can put one in the mail tomorrow ;-) I'll run down to Home Depot and get one of those inscribing tools to write on metal. Do you want the one that was dipped in genuine Honduran mud?

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com