Re: Piercings and Tatoos

  • From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 16:09:36 -0400

At 03:54 PM 7/31/2005, you wrote:

Tina,

The riot of colour is overshadowed by the mood of the bride and I thought
that very sad.
--Graham

Thanks, Graham! There was so much color that it was almost overwhelming. This project will be displayed in black and white though. I haven't tried converting any yet but I hope the emotion will be even more evident without the color.

Thanks -

Tina