Photography without a camera

  • From: Harrison McClary <harrison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:16:36 -0600

Look at:

http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/image/89293356

I created his image was made using my Epson Perfection 2450 flatbed scanner. The leaves I laid on the glass and had my daughter hold one slightly above the glass. Turned off the room lights and made a scan with the lid up. the motion in her hand as she held the leaf made it look like I was under water and the water was making ripples in image.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography