PAW 28 (ric pt4)

  • From: Ric Carter <ricc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 20:39:39 -0400

Please excuse my overposting of images, but I've been having a good time taking photos. This is the last installment of Week 28. Little Washington has a Music in the Streets street party every month. The most recent was rained out partway through. All these are from that.

A couple window shopping

Wannabes--wanna be what, I'm not sure-maybe anything but 14

Small talk with friends is one of the main attractions of MitS, unless you are a business

A sudden thunderstorm shortened the fun

A mad dash

My daughter Beth calls this her sad puppy face.

Vacation next week. Looking forward to it after an MRI last night. Before, they kept asking is I were claustrophobic. I kept saying, "No." I have a new answer now.

Ric Carter