Re: PAW 10, Very Late

  • From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 16:10:15 -0400

At 03:53 PM 5/29/2005, you wrote:

Tina Hi.    It looks like you tried to de-saturate the
cast out?  Did you try in color mixer (assuming your in Photoshop) try
sliding the color mixer for the green-magenta, a couple points towards
magenta and play around in there if you can make the time.

No, I didn't notice any cast until it was already up and posted on pbase. I'll try to go back and adjust the jpeg and repost it even though it looks right on the original jpeg.

Thanks -
Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com