Re: No enthusism for the LEG posted questions?

  • From: Jeffery Smith <jls@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 09:22:54 -0500

I have to admit that when there is a huge number of OT postings in one day (and they don't even match the subject line), my impulse is to drag and drop the entire inbox into the trash. I'll bet I'm not the only one who does this. Thus, on-topic postings sometimes go out with the bathwater.

Jeffery

Roger Beamon said:
> Restate them, Joseph. Sometimes the list has its head turned the
> other way. <<<

Hi Joseph,
What happens on occasion when a topic is running at high tide, unfortunately
others get missed in the inflow and outflow of discourse. And as Roger
suggested, please send them to us again and I'm sure you'll get an answer.

ted