Nathan's PAW 26: more Dutch views

  • From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 23:08:15 +0200

Some more images from my wanderings this week. Holland is flat as a pancake. This does not make for particularly interesting landscapes, but we do have a big sky:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_26.jpg

The next 3 images are from Amsterdam. First, a stall holder with friend at the Albert Cuyp market:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_26alt1.jpg

Then another addition to my cyclists collection:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_26alt2.jpg

This one is from the shopping street Kalverstraat. I have seen many unauthorized uses of the McDonalds typeface, but this one was new to me:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_26alt3.jpg

The final image this week is from near where I live. Netherlands is crowded, so whatever wildlife we have accomodates to the humans:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_26alt4.jpg

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/indexpaw2005.html
and comments/critique are gratefully welcomed.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands