RE: Nathan's PAW 13: Exhibition in The Hague

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 07:46:02 -0700

Nathan Wajsman
Subject: IMG: Nathan's PAW 13: Exhibition in The Hague

>>>All my pictures from week 13 are from Saturday afternoon, when Michiel
and I set up our exhibition at the Central Library in The Hague (I
bragged about it a few weeks ago). There are pics from inside the
library, and from the street action on a big square outside:
http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=77<<<<<<<

Hi Nathan,
B&W like this once again proves.... "When you photograph people in colour,
you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph them in B&W you show
their souls!"

They have soul and feeling! And that's what photography is all about!

Each one of these takes a moment longer to "read the photograph" because it
isn't just a blinding flash of colour! It seems each has a little more to
appreciate from the moment of exposure.

Well done and chalk it up to once again a talented eye. :-)

ted