Re: Nathan's PAD 31/08/2009: a man and his dog (please read the captions!)

  • From: Steve Barbour <steve.barbour@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 12:37:59 -0700

On Aug 31, 2009, at 12:21 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

One of Kyle Cassidy's commandments is that one should not photograph the homeless but help them (I am paraphrasing somewhat here). This morning, while on my daily bicycle ride, I had the opportunity to do both. Please see the two pictures in this order and please read the explanation in the captions.

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#635831932_RD2BE-O-LB

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#635832032_ctrwP-O-LB

a powerful, heartbreaking image Nathan,

thank you,

Steve

One of his protest posters says that Spain has a welfare state worthy of a 3rd world country, and it is hard to disagree with him after hearing his story.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu