Re: Looking for info, Serie III by Leica

  • From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:26:28 -0500

You may want to check out Stephen Gandy's site:
http://www.cameraquest.com/ltmcam.htm

Most III's came with Elmar or Summar/Summitar lenses. The Summaron was a
little more pricey for its day.

CV lenses work great, I've never had a problem using them on my III,IIf or
M6's. I have a few Russian lenses, I've never been able to get my 85mm to
focus properly. 50mm Industars are great bargains.

Chris
New Orleans