London

  • From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 06:40:03 +0200

I just realized that the pictures the late great Sal diMarco took of me a few years ago:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/sal.html
were taken quite close to the spot where the bus was blown up yesterday...

I hope that all of our list members in London are safe.

My family and I will be taking a weekend trip to London later this summer to show our solidarity with that great city and people--and to help the local economy a bit with our tourist Euros.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands