Re: List up?

  • From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 20:02:22 -0500

On 3/30/04 7:31 PM, "Dave Saalsaa" <SaalsD@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Good point Jim.  Please can go a long ways in getting things done.  Or those
> who are unable to follow simple directions for  unsubscribing at the bottom
> of every post.  Sorry, I don't want to get started but just let me add my
> appreciation for all of the hard work that you and Roger have done in
> setting up this new list.  It is a rather thankless job as is becoming
> rather apparent from some of the posts.  But thank you for your work.
> There, it is no longer a thankless job.  ;-)
>
> Dave

I HAVE POSTED SEVERAL TIMES TO THE UNSUBSCRIBE LINK AND EVERYTIME IT IS
REJECTED AS UNKNOWN.  WHAT EVER HARD WORK WAS DONE SETTING UP THIS TRANSFERE
HAS CREATED A HUGE PAIN ON MY END.  HOW ABOUT ASKING PEOPLE FIRST IF THEY
WANT A FLOOD OF E-MAILS BEFORE TELLING THEM THAT MANNERS AND PLEASE WOULD
HELP SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

Steven

the Subject field OR by logging in to the Web interface.