Re: Lentefeest 2005 at the Violenschool in Hilversum

  • From: Mark Bohrer <lurchl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 14:25:28 -0700

Nathan:
I love the international flavor of the market and its customers. It's also good when things you no longer use can be recycled to someone else to use, especially if you can recoup some of the cost like your daughter did. Nice images!

At 10:34 PM 5/2/2005, you wrote:

On Saturday 23 April my daughter's school held its annual Lentefeest, which is basically a spring celebration consisting of food from the various countries represented at the school, and a flea market where the children can get their first taste of market economics and get rid of unwanted toys and books. My daughter made a killing selling her old "baby books", made enough to buy the Sims 2 University Expansion Pack (the Sims is her favorite game these days).

I posted a selection of snaps to share them with the school, but thought I might as well show them to this group as well:

http://www.nathanfoto.com/indexlente.html

Enjoy!

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands

Mark Bohrer
Mountain and Desert Photography
www.mountain-and-desert.com
Subscribe to my free newsletter for bird photo tips and print discounts!
And see my show at REI Coop in Saratoga - images at www.mountain-and-desert.com/west.htm