Re: [Leica] Pond Hockey

  • From: Henning Wulff <henningw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx> leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 22:54:27 -0800

At 4:53 PM -0800 1/28/07, David Young wrote:
I've put together a small page for the town, on the recent Western Cup of Pond Hockey Tournament, here in Logan Lake.

If anyone's interested, or has suggestions for improvement, please take a peek at:

http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/PH_07

Hi David,

That's a great page. What a wonderful display for the tournament, and any kind of amateur hockey. Takes me back to my days of backyard shinny on ponds and lumpy backyard rinks in Northern Albera!

Your dusk image is spectacular; thanks for posting the larger version. You caught it just at the right time.

All the best from just barely freezing, but foggy and sunny Vancouver,

Henning