Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 16: Cool guys with pooches

  • From: Henning Wulff <henningw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 14:02:52 -0700

At 11:04 PM +0200 4/28/05, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

All four pictures for last week were taken on Friday. I had to go to Copenhagen for the day. Did my meeting in the morning and wandered around my favourite city during the afternoon before flying home.

And finally, on the train from Schiphol airport to my house in the evening, another cool guy with a cute dog:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_16alt3.jpg

I like this one the best; the eye contact makes it for me.

--
   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design