Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 24/5/2010: NOT pirates of the Caribbean

  • From: Henning Wulff <henningw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 20:21:37 -0700

Ah yes, it's tough when you have to go to work....

But then again, the guy on the left looks rather rigid in his outlook. Good thing you have two more flexible types to deal with.

At 10:38 PM -0400 5/24/10, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
I am not in Boston just to meet fellow photographers and have fun. I am attending the 132nd INTA annual meeting. Today I chatted with two lovely Caribbean señoritas:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#878077432_NSNoi-O-LB

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain