Re: Infrared conversions - a cautionary tale

  • From: "Allen Graves" <AHGRAVES@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:50:21 -0800

I for one am really glad that this thread came up.Maybe 6 months ago, I read
an
article in Shutterbug about IR conversions which mentioned (and recommended)
this
guy and I had saved the web address in my bookmarks. I was thinking of
having a
Nikon D100 converted. That bookmark has been erased.

I guess that you have to be just as careful about what you read in print,
just like you
have to be careful about the web. <grin>

Allen